Residential Plumbing Contractors Salem Oregon
Call Us at 503-966-9626 to get started today!
Vanguard Plumbing, LLC. is a locally owned and operated plumbing contractor. We offer a full compliment of plumbing services and we are proud to serve Salem families and the surrounding area. We provide fast, reliable and efficient service for any drain or plumbing problem. You won’t find a more knowledgeable plumber in Salem than Vanguard.
The key to keeping your plumbing system operating as it should is regular maintenance. Plumbing problems can severely affect your everyday life, and cause extensive damage if left unchecked. Running water is good, but flooding can be devastating. A regular monitoring routine of your plumbing system can be the difference a functioning plumbing system and a unexpected repair bill. From repiping your home to repairing a dripping kitchen faucet, we are here to help you. Handling the issue yourself may seem like a way to save some money, but typically it can just lead to frustration and lost time. Although there are exceptions to the rule it is typically better to let experience plumbers handle it.
Unfortunately, if you are not attentive with your monitoring you could have a major problem on your hands by the time you notice an issue. We’re your local plumbing experts and can discover the early warning signs of any potential issues and make the necessary repairs before they become serious problems. We offer start-to-finish solutions for all of your plumbing needs. No job is too big or too small for us.
Your neighbors know Vanguard as the Salem plumbing contractors they count on. We offer full-service plumbing solutions throughout the area. Sewer lines, drains, and water heaters are among the most common areas we are asked to take a look at.
Residential Plumbing Services Salem Oregon
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Filtration Systems
- Sewer Line Repair
- Gas Leak Detection
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Sump Pumps
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Softeners
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Water Main Repair & Replacement
- Drain Cleaning
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
- Gas Line Repair & Replacement
- Water Heaters
We do it all, from drain cleaning to faucet replacement to whole house repiping. There is no plumbing job too simple or too complicated for us. We appreciate how significant your home is to you, and you need your plumbing problems dealt with efficiently and quickly.
How do you know when your sewer line needs to be repaired?
Cracked or damaged sewer lines can be caused by multiple reasons such as:
- Severe temperatures
- Ground shifting
- Intrusive tree roots
It is important to have sewer line issues dealt with quickly. You do not want to put this off. If you have a failing sewer line it will only get worse the longer you hold out.
The very last thing you want is a sewer line emergency, here are a couple of things to indicate that your sewer line might be in need of repair:
- Stinky Drains
- Slow drains
- Foundational Water Damage
If you notice any of these, your sewer line should really be inspected at your earliest convenience to prevent further damage to your home.
How do you determine if professional drain cleaning is necessary?
Drain cleaning is an reliable way to maintain your pipes in good condition and keep water flowing properly. Professional drain cleaning might be needed if any of the following problems are present:
- Flooded basement
- Foul odors emanating from your drain
- Frequent drain clogs
We will clear away any blockage and recover the full function of your sewer lines as part of our extensive draining cleaning services. We have the experience and knowledge necessary to find the blockage and eliminate it. We can help keep your drains free flowing for the long haul. We have a solution for any of the problems with your pipes.
We can even remove stubborn tree roots and other debris that have been clinging to pipe walls using state-of-the-art hydrojetting services. Calcium deposits can accumulate over time. We can renew old pipes with this highly effective service. We can get your pipes to like new while extending their lifespan with our professional drain cleaning solutions.
How do you know your water heater needs to be replaced?
It can be tempting to put off replacing your water heater. There never seems to be a good time to do it. Between 7-10 years is the most you can expect your water heater to last. If you have an older model that is starting to show signs of failing, you might want to start thinking about a replacement. Installing a new, more efficient unit will help you save on repair bills that may start to pile up as your unit ages.
Here are some signals that it could be time to replace your water heater:
- Leaking tank: If you notice puddles near the bottom of the tank, this is a sure sign that the tank is leaking. This is often due to corrosion from minerals and sediments in the water. A leaking tank cannot be handled with a quick repair. More often than not, you will need to completely replace your water heater. Don’t worry, we will help you find the best unit that suits your budget and needs.
- Poor water quality: Starting to detect rust or sediment in your water? This is another sign that the tank is corroded, and that your water heater should be replaced.
- Lack of hot water: Has there been a change in your water temperature? Are you using up hot water too soon? There may be an primary issue with your water heater that requires a replacement. We will examine your unit and offer you a cost-effective option.
Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Repair
If you don’t want to dig down to the sewer line to repair it we have good news. Many homeowners in the region opt for trenchless sewer line repairs. There are many advantages to trenchless repair. They include:
- Time – Excavating is the largest part of a sewer line repair. Enabling a repair without having to dig can save a lot of time.
- Cost – Without having to dig to get to the pipes, you will save money on the repair.
- Damage – If your sewer line repair is needed somewhere in your yard or below a building, digging to the repair will damage your lawn or basement. A trenchless repair keeps your gardening intact.
Ask our experts at Vanguard if a trenchless sewer repair is your best option.
How do you determine if it’s time to repipe?
Repiping your home is a monumental task. Many homeowners will try to avoid repiping for as long as possible but there are some indicators that you may observe that mean you definitely need to repipe. A number of signs include a drastic change to your water in the color or smell, water pressure problems and multiple repairs and leaks popping up. You might have to consider repiping if you are dealing with any of these issues.
Tips to Avoid a Clogged Toilet
It should come as no great surprise that this is one of the most common plumbing problems in your home. The truth is, if a clogged toilet is dismissed it can lead to more expensive and serious issues. Here are some things you can do to make sure it happens more infrequently:
- Place a small trash can next to the toilet for non water soluble items such as paper towels and diapers.
- Use less toilet paper.
- Flush twice if necessary.
- Using childproof locks on the toilet seat so that children cannot flush foreign objects.
If your home is dealing with unforeseen plumbing issues, from sewer line problems to water heater issues, call Vanguard Plumbing for a consultation. We promise high quality service at a reasonable price. Our team is prepared to tackle any plumbing job and assure a solution for you.
Call Us at 503-966-9626 to get started today!
What to Expect When You Call
When you call Vanguard Plumbing, LLC. you can rest assured that you are getting the best value in town. We do not cut corners – not with our materials and certainly not in the way we treat our customers! Every job is completed to exceed industry standards so you enjoy the peace of mind you deserve.